What I Wore: My Favorite Fall Color Combo

22 September 2015

Fall is almost officially here, and the weather in Jersey would certainly agree. For me, this means it's not appropriate to bring back my favorite color combo in my wardrobe; burgundy and navy. There's just something about these deep tones that I can't get enough of.


On a side note, burgundy compliments warm skin tones while navy compliments cool skin tones. What does this mean? No matter your complexion, you really can't go wrong with this combo.

My look today is from a few different retailers: Old Navy, Bob's Store and Mandee. Ladies, I'll let you in on one of my favorite styling tricks. When dawning chiffon skirts, wearing them at your natural waistline will not only minimize your hips and thighs but will accentuate the smallest part of your waist. I mean, who doesn't want to look slim and trim?!


   


Trying out my new Gerard Cosmetics lip gloss in Jewel



  




   


Want my Look?

Lip Gloss: Jewel by Gerard Cosmetics

No comments :

Post a Comment