If I Won the Lottery...I'd Go Shopping!

24 August 2015



If you're from Jersey, you know that at 8 pm is the time to turn on The CW to watch the lottery. I'll buy a ticket when the jackpot is ridiculously high and start planning how I'll spend my winnings before the numbers are even drawn, but that's about it. I'm not good at picking numbers, too many choices if you ask me and the suspense of waiting until 8 pm is too much. When I play the lottery, I want to know in that moment if I won.

A girl can dream of winning the lottery, can't she?
So when the NJ Lottery Commission introduced the new Fast Play Games, I had to try it out! There are currently 5 different games to choose from. It's like a lottery ticket, except you don't have to pick any numbers, tune into any TV station, or scratch off any boxes. You just follow the directions of the game, look for winning/matching numbers and cash in to claim your winnings.

These games aren't scratch off tickets and can be purchased at the lottery terminals where the NJ Lottery is sold. Each ticket is either $1, $2 or $5 depending on the game you select. In a nutshell, the NJ Fast Play Games are like scratch offs minus the scratching.


I personally like the Bling Bling Bucks game because, well, I like bling bling. It cost $5 per ticket and all I had to do was look for 3 matching prize amounts to win that amount. As if that wasn't enough, there's a bonus game at the end which gives you 2 more changes to win by getting matching bonus amounts. I bought 3 of these bad boys (if you're not good at math, that's $15) and only won on 1 of them. However, that amount was $25! So I guess you can say that the NJ Lottery actually paid me to play. The largest prize amount is $50,000 for this game which begs the question....what would I do if I won the lottery.....I'd go shopping of course!


Lottery - Red Carpet




Lottery - Business Casual


Lottery - Casual


Lottery - Hit the Town


Lottery - Formal




I think it's pretty safe to say that if I want to add these outfits to my wardrobe, I better keep playing the lottery!

1 comment :

  1. Super cute picks...all of them! Love your style! I especially love that skirt!

    Valerie
    Fashion And travel

    ReplyDelete