Trendy Eye Wear for Under $50

08 August 2015

You may or may not have seen my in glasses, but truth is if you asked me how many eyes I have, I would reply with four. I wear contacts, but every now and then I like to switch it up by wearing my glasses. 

Style #OK2064L


If you're a stranger to my blog, I'm all about bargains. For the amount of time I wear my glasses, it is ludicrous to spend upwards of $100 on frames and lenses. I've ordered prescription glasses from other online sites before and the quality just wasn't what I expected. However, I am pleasantly surprised to say that I have finally found a legitimate online optical store to get trendy frames and lenses from with the same quality as if I walked into my eye doctor AND under $50! 

Firmoo is the world's most popular online glasses store. Since they are solely online, they have no overhead and can keep their prices low.


My new blogging glasses and yes,
I am wearing a John Cena shirt. I love him! (LOL)
I ordered this pair which are only $29. This includes prescription lenses! (If you wear prescription glasses, I highly suggest visiting your eye doctor if you don't know your exact prescription for the lenses.) I usually opt for rectangular shaped frames, but decided to go with square this time to change it up. There's an awesome feature on the site which lets you upload a photo of yourself and virtually see how the frames will look on you. 

Shipping was super fast and came in a cute map-print hard case. These are my new blogging glasses...as you can see from my photo. I love the fit and I can see so clearly. To think, I can actually have more than 1 pair of trendy glasses in my collection at such an affordable price is fabulous! 

You can check out their 'Daily New' tab which is updated each day with the latest trends. 

New to Firmoo? Click here to get 15% off your first purchase

No comments :

Post a Comment