Football Fashion & Beauty Tips

20 September 2015

As a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan, it's my favorite time of the year...FOOTBALL SEASON! Some people stereotype women that like football into two categories: women who understand the sport as tomboys and women who just like to rock spirit wear and have no clue what happens during a game

Well, Kelly Moran is here to break both these stereotypes and show that women can be huge NFL fans with knowledge of football and look fashionable at the same time! 

Pittsburgh Steelers Sensationail Nail Art

Nail art is an easy and affordable way to support your favorite team. I used my Sensationail gel polishes and UV light to create these Steelers nail designs in less than 5 minutes. As I always say, less is always more. Stick with uniform design on all your nails or opt for an accent nail. Mixing and matching designs (depending on the design) can be too busy.


What colors did I use to create these looks you ask?
Midnight Rendevous
White Lily
Scarlet Red
Something Blue
Beat the Heat
Silver Glitter
Clear Base & Top Coat 

NFL Theme Nails

 

Interested in trying Sensationail? Tweet me your questions! As an Official Sensationail Gel Fanatic, I'd be happy to help and love seeing all of your nail art! P.S. -- There's currently a sale offering     40% off the season's hottest colors on Sensationail's website. 





But your football style doesn't just have to stop at your nails. Yes, you can always go with a traditional jersey on game day. But to add some style and sass to your attire, I like to be different in a fashion tee or knit. On a side note, when I wear any of these looks below, I notice that some people seem truly surprised to learn I actually know what I'm talking about during the game...LOL! Yes ladies and gentlemen, it is possible to understand the game and look good doing so!
               

                   
                          Steelers Sunday Sweatshirt 




No comments :

Post a Comment