Lauren Conrad Debuts New Runway Collection for Kohls

10 September 2015

Ladies, it is with great excitement and an overwhelming urge to max out my credit card, that I present you the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection for Kohls. This collection just launched with a live-stream runway show on the Kohls website from New York Fashion Week. 
Now I've seen some a sneak preview of some of the pieces in the collection prior to the launch, but having the entire look book available online...I just feel overwhelmed! There are so many chic and sophisticated pieces to choose from and just not enough days in the month to wear them all.
Take a peek at some (more like 16!) of my favorite looks from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection. 
 

If you couldn't tell from my intro, I am in love with this collection. The pieces are very transitional from summer to fall and even winter. Florals, lace, chiffon, fringe and suede are the key accents to the pieces showcased during LC's fashion show on Thursday.

What I especially like about this collection is how feminine and chic the apparel and accessories are, just like these looks stepped off the runway which seems sitting when you consider the collection's name. Prices range from $20 - $299 which is a bit steep if you're familiar with Lauren's other line at Kohls, LC by Lauren Conrad. However, anyone that shops at Kohls knows that prices for LC's line are always discounted and there are always store promotions and coupons available for additional savings. With these discounts, the line is approximately between $20 and $175. Still not as affordable as her other line, but within budget for designer apparel.

Naturally I couldn't resist jumping at the chance to get my hands, or well in this case, body, in some of these looks. What did I order to start my own Runway collection?



Faux Suede Moto Jacket
High-Low Bow Top
High-Waisted Soft Pants



Click Here to shop my favorite looks from the LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection.

1 comment :

  1. great blog Kelly...would certainly follow your blog...if want to increase your reader base completely FREE through email marketing then do visit my blog gotresponse.weebly.com...

    ReplyDelete