Beauty Bargain: Ion Jett Turbo 30 Second Straightener Brush

28 December 2015


Christmas shopping was especially hard this year, mainly because everything I saw for my family and friends I wanted for myself too! But I was good and tried not to stray with my purchases except for this one beauty bargain I couldn't pass up. The Ion Jet Turbo 30 Second Straightener is so practical and easy to use that I'm a little upset I didn't coin this tool.
 
I'm a Groupon junkie. Yes, I admit it. At $24.99, this beauty tool seemed too good to pass up. It heats up to 450 degrees and has temperature control buttons on the side of the handle.

  • Far-infrared technology helps to minimize heat damage
  • Ceramic plate may reduce static and frizz
  • Massaging tips designed to prevent burning and tangling

  • I have very thick hair so when straightening, I usually do it in layers. In my video below, I have already blow dried my hair with no products used. The brush actually let me style my layers while straightening and smoothing any fly away strands. I'm really horrible at trying to blow out my hair, so I find this tool to be extremely helpful with styling.


     
    There's only a limited quantity left so order yours before they're gone! I've seen similar tools online for up to $300. For $24.99, it's worth a try!
     
    New to Groupon? Sign Up Here

    No comments :

    Post a Comment