New York City Holiday Store Windows

25 December 2015

I love the holidays. It's a time for family, a time for giving, and a time for the fabulous window displays in New York. The extravagant designs that seem to outdo the previous year's displays always amaze me. I mean, I bet the cost of just one window at Saks Fifth Avenue would be enough to send a small country to an Ivy League school for 4 years!

The chain of windows at Saks contained more than 225,000 lights, took 10,000 hours to produce with more than 250 people to create the Winter Palace. Windows featured landmarks such as the Great Wall of China, the Colosseum and the Great Barrier Reef. 

Saks Fifth Avenue Extravagant Holiday Window Display
H&M didn't have too much of a window display, but their holiday ready mannequins made up for it. My fave were the ones dressed in Katy Perry's line of holiday fashion.

H&M Holiday Display feature Katy Perry's Exclusive Line

Louis Vuitton's Metallic Holiday Window Display

Macy's window made me feel like a kid again. I mean, who doesn't love Charlie Brown?! The funny thing is I think the adults I saw were more excited about the display than the kids with them.

Macy's Charlie Brown Themed Holiday Windows

The inside decor was stunning. It reminded me of an enchanted forest. And of course, I had to mail my letter to Santa in the infamous mailbox. 

Inside Macy's in NYC...Of course I had to drop my letter off in Santa's Mailbox!

Macy's Holiday Fashion

Top Shop's Winter Wonderland Holiday Display Windows



No comments :

Post a Comment