Beauty Review: Valentia True Glow Eye Cream

14 December 2015


Valentia True Glow Eye Cream
Hey beauty babes! I've got the scoop on a new eye cream from Valentia to reduce wrinkles and puffiness, nourish skin and diminish dark circles. 

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream is antioxidant rich eye cream that tightens skin and locks in moisture, depuffing the eye area to repair skin as well as adding natural protection to give you glowing skin (as the name states). 


What sets this cream apart from other eye creams on the market you ask? Good question. True Glow contains the following mix of ingredients to provide optimal results:

ASTAXANTHIN: A powerful antioxidant that increases moisture levels, smooths fine line and wrinkles, and restores elasticity to the skin.

RESISTEM: Natural Plant Stem Cells repair and protect the skin from harsh environmental pollutants and stress related aging.

VITAMIN C: Leaves the skin smooth and visibly brighter for a well-rested and bright eyed look.

ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL: Provides intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

ARNICA: A key anti-inflammatory agent to the restorative process that works to diminish the appearance of dark circles.


I can not say I had puffiness or dark circles before I started using this cream so that benefit I can not speak to. However, after using True Glow Eye Cream for a few days, my skin feels a lot more refreshed. My face, especially under my eyes tends to get very dry in the winter. It's hard for me to find a product that doesn't upset my sensitive skin and so far I have had no negative reactions to the cream. 

  

I apply a pea size amount under each eye in the morning and evening. The cream is smooth and easy to apply and does not leave my skin feeling oily. In the morning, I apply my foundation right over it which actually helps set it in place for the day. At night, after thoroughly washing my face, I find the cream to be very refreshing and hydrating. 

Just a pea size amount under each eye
in the morning and evening will do the trick!

Perhaps what I love most about this cream is the smell. Oh my heavens I could sit and smell the bottle all day! It smells just like oranges/tangerines which is my absolute fave! 

Want to try it for yourself or gift it for the holiday? 
Get your bottle here:  NEW! Valentia True Glow Eye Cream

No comments :

Post a Comment